Monday, April 4, 2011

Breast Cancer Crusade

I have decided to take part in the AVON Breast Cancer Crusade. I will be selling the following products for no profit to me (all profits go directly to the cause)

Every now and then I will be holding stalls in and around Melbourne (and sometimes interstate) to sell these items.

Have a look at some of the pretty things I will be selling. Every item is $4.00 and is something you would easily wear with a fave outfit.







Once I have booked a location for the stalls, I will post it on: Mishelles Avon Page via Facebook as an event... I would love you to RSVP to these events and come along as every sale puts you into the draw for a hamper (drawn every 2 months) and I will also be having a grand prize at the end of the year for every person who has purchased a Breast Cancer Crusade item. (prize yet to be determined)

So get in there and help spread the word!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...